So what can you do with old tennis balls? Tennis balls can be amazing around the house. Check out this list of what you can do with old tennis balls.
- Remove scuff marks- With just a light rub of a tennis ball, watch scuff marks get erased.
- Childproof your home- Cut a slit into a tennis ball and stick it on the corners of sharp desks.
3. Clean a pool- Leave a few tennis balls in the skimmer of your pool, and the balls will trap oils.
- Hold money- Make a slit into a tennis ball and just squeeze it to open it.
- Foot massage
- Jar opener- Cut a tennis ball in half, and use the grippy outer surface as a jar opener.
- Under chairs- Protect floors from being scratched
- Packing materials- Tennis balls can be used as cushions in boxes to absorb shock.
- Lower your water bill- Save money and use less water by placing a tennis ball in your water tank, less water will be used each time you flush.
- Donate them to us- Do you just have a too many tennis balls to deal with? Contact us and we’ll take care of it.